Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Seasonique oral.

2/17/2014 6:04:16 PM

Reviewer: Vickie, 19-24 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Awful. Here's some of the side effects I experienced: -Hair Loss -Severe Headaches -Weight Gain -Extreme Moodiness Definitely NOT worth the cost! ($230.00)

11/29/2013 5:08:22 PM

Reviewer: nat, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on Seasonique for a year now and I am getting off of it. My experience has not been too good. The first 3 months were not good and it got better. However, in the last two months, I've experienced daily spotting and severe acne. It also made me really moody! I will be trying Apri, using it for 3 months in a row to skip my periods. Hopefully it will work well...

11/2/2013 8:15:19 PM

Reviewer: allyb91, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Great pill!! This was the first one I have taken and didn't have any noticeable side effects. I was on it for about a little over a year but I'm going off it now just because my health plan doesn't cover it, and 125$ for bc isn't cheap! I was bad at taking the pill, and still never got pregnant! I wouldn't recommend that route but just incase you miss a pill or two, don't w ... Show Full Comment

10/10/2013 1:34:48 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Every birth control is different for every different person. I love this BC. During my very first pack I did get the 2 week period. My doctor said I was fine. I never had any problems with bleeding afterwards. However, my period tends to start on Thursday of the placebo pills and last only 4 days. Overall love it! The only downside is never having tampons with never having my period! I always forg ... Show Full Comment

9/5/2013 9:32:32 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was very please with this pill. I have been on it for 3-5 years now. I am 28 and I am noticing that I am having more side effects then normal. I have horrible mood swing, ovary pain that comes and goes, acne, always tired and weak and bad eating habbits. I am going to stop taking this pill.