Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of proair hfa inhl.

3/22/2008 8:52:57 PM

Reviewer: Candy56, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
You know that old saying "you get what you pay for". The canister constantly got clogged up. I had to run water through it to unclog it. If you're out in the middle of no-where, the inhaler wont work if it gets clogged up. I switched back to the Proventil HFA. I rather pay more money for medicine that will work.

2/21/2008 4:26:41 PM

Reviewer: iwan2breath, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this last year in place of my albuteral. I used it for about a week & then I had a severe reaction to it. My throat almost closed completely! I was given Proventnal in place of it but it swells my face and hands. Good thing I always carry Benadryl with me. I have no clue what I will use after this year, my pharmacy just started restocking on albuterol again. Has anyone else had all ... Show Full Comment

2/5/2008 4:49:35 PM

Reviewer: Aziz Massad, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This medication does nothing for me Iuse it under doctors orders, it does not help me.

1/29/2008 2:42:51 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This new replacement inhi does not work for me at all. It's smaller then the generic brand I used to get from the pharmacy. I do not like this new one at all and I am glad when the pharmacy has another brand instock.

10/21/2007 9:56:45 PM

Reviewer: Gary, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
ProAir does not work for me, give me my cheaper CFC based inhaler. This stuff is not what I thought it was and I am looking for a replacement. Oh, and it costs more. I have mild asthma and the generic worked well. Be careful and see if it works, for me it does not.