Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cesamet oral.

«Previous 16-18 of 18
3/16/2008 12:56:17 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication makes me sicker then I am. My Dr gave it too me for chornic pain from Spina bifida and fibromyalgia and I have been on it now for 3 days and I hate it.. my life feel worse then it was before i got on this drug.. trust me for people who are sensative to drugs don't try this at all.. thank the good lord I am only on a two week trial of 1 in the morning and 1 at night. I need to g ... Show Full Comment

2/13/2008 3:10:32 PM

Reviewer: DJ, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribe this medication because of my back pain...my body felt like I was on fire all the time... it take's the burning out, but I still have my back pain, but NOT has worse as before..

2/9/2008 9:10:00 AM

Reviewer: smallrage, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on .5mg and 1.0mg and it seems the more I took the more tired I because to a point where I was a zombie. After being on Methodone for 5 years the Montreal General hospital pain clinic abruptly because I wasn't getting any better so I because a bad statistic for the hospital because I wasn't getting better with any treatments they did for me. So if they don't have favorable ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 16-18 of 18