Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Humira Pen subcutaneous.

8/25/2008 9:40:22 PM

Reviewer: tykeitt@aol,com, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis
6/6/2008 4:08:50 AM

Reviewer: Allison, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
One month after starting Humira pen, I began having severe daily headaches, migraines actually. Eight months later, I'm still miserable, even though I've reduced my injection to 1/4 the regular dose. Now I just have pain, swelling, and a new migraine med to take along with the Humira. Want to get off it but need a new doc, I guess.

6/4/2008 4:33:29 PM

Reviewer: MzVicki, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Humira is wonderful. It took 5 years for a doctor to finally diagnois me & prescribe humira. I have been taking it since July 2007 & feel like I have my life back. Before my diagnosis I had to use a cane & sometimes a wheelchair to get around. Within 2 months of using the Humira I was walking on my own. Almost a year later, I can walk the zoo with my nieces & nephews, or run ... Show Full Comment

3/2/2008 11:49:46 AM

Reviewer: Lou, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had psoriatic arthritis and had many open sores and my feet were cripped to where I use a walker at age 35. After using Humira, I was able to walk again w/o assistance in a matter of days after the treatment. It has given me my life back.

1/25/2008 10:20:28 PM

Reviewer: jhinkle3866, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
awesome! I went from barely moving to walking and exercising up to 5 (FIVE) miles per day!! Unfortunately, my insurance does not cover the rx at a reasonable copay any longer!, I'm not sure what will happen now.