Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Humira Pen subcutaneous.

9/28/2008 4:45:52 PM

Reviewer: nelly, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I find this medication hard to take because I do not do injections well. Also, it stings and burns worse than any medication/shot I have taken for RA. But, I am having good results. Physically able to do things I have not done in along time.

8/25/2008 9:40:22 PM

Reviewer: tykeitt@aol,com, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis
6/6/2008 4:08:50 AM

Reviewer: Allison, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
One month after starting Humira pen, I began having severe daily headaches, migraines actually. Eight months later, I'm still miserable, even though I've reduced my injection to 1/4 the regular dose. Now I just have pain, swelling, and a new migraine med to take along with the Humira. Want to get off it but need a new doc, I guess.

6/4/2008 4:33:29 PM

Reviewer: MzVicki, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Humira is wonderful. It took 5 years for a doctor to finally diagnois me & prescribe humira. I have been taking it since July 2007 & feel like I have my life back. Before my diagnosis I had to use a cane & sometimes a wheelchair to get around. Within 2 months of using the Humira I was walking on my own. Almost a year later, I can walk the zoo with my nieces & nephews, or run ... Show Full Comment

3/2/2008 11:49:46 AM

Reviewer: Lou, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had psoriatic arthritis and had many open sores and my feet were cripped to where I use a walker at age 35. After using Humira, I was able to walk again w/o assistance in a matter of days after the treatment. It has given me my life back.

Check your BMI.
Woman running
And how to fix them?
Check your BMI.
Girl drinking orange juice
How to keep yours at bay.