Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of IMPLANON Sdrm.

8/28/2014 6:16:56 PM

Reviewer: Member , 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Love this birthcontrol .. Im on my second Implanon .. had my first one remove a month ago .. had it for 3 years .. i have it again for another 3 yearss !!! Love itttt!!

8/28/2014 6:10:36 PM

Reviewer: lolololol, 13-18 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I have had this for two years, my periods are messed up but I can deal with it just fine. I never miss more then two months and never have more than one period a month with some spotting. I have recently got some weight gained believed to be by this, but only a few pounds. I love not having to remember taking a pill, and will be get a new one put in when my time is up.

8/26/2014 10:06:01 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
From the reviews Ive read, everybody has had problems with their menstrual cycle. Thought that it was just me! The two periods every other month and the excessive spotting is expensive. Didn't like the depo shots and wanted something different. Almost finished with the implanon... Guess Ill try the patches next.

6/16/2014 1:37:50 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My only complaint is that the person who inserted it was in training and the initial insertion hurt more than it was supposed to. Still wasn't bad, and the rest of my experience has been positive. My arm bruised for a bit, as expected, but I haven't had any side effects. I like not having to remember to take the pill. I usually don't remember it's there, but when I push it on it I ... Show Full Comment

6/11/2014 9:06:31 AM

Reviewer: LadyBug91, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My experience so far with Implanon has been less than what I expected. I say that because I was initailly taking the injection deop-vera for two years and had no issues with it at all. While using this new method Implanon I have had severe mood swings, increase in acne, and a lot of spotting. Before using any birth control I would only get my period for 3 days now I get spotting for two weeks and ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash