Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of implanon sdrm.

1/21/2014 11:29:47 AM

Reviewer: Avoss, 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I've had mine in for 3 years now. I got my period for about a week after first getting the implanon. After that over the 3 year corse I have not had my period at all. I will be due to get it removed in a few months and now have small spotting. This is a great product. I will get another put in too. I did not have trouble with side effects either.

1/16/2014 3:43:47 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Its the best medicine to use when you know for three years that you don't want kids and focus on school and a career.

1/14/2014 12:04:51 AM

Reviewer: Kayyybabyy, 13-18 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Completely awful. Never stopped bleeding. My head always hurt, I couldn't stand up without being light headed. I lost 18 pounds from depression. I lost my life it felt like. My heart constantly hurt and felt like it was beating TOO fast. It made me have an unhappy life for 7 months. Do not get this, and read about it if you're thinking about it. It WILL change your mind.

12/26/2013 9:03:40 PM

Reviewer: cboo2013, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken a few birth controls but this was by far the worse. I had it a year and within then first Month I became horribly paranoid and suicidal. I also developed a loss of feeling in my arm and tingling. I would never wish that year of depression on anyone ever. I also developed horrible migraines. It works different for everyone but I had a horrible time with it. I have been off of it 2 week ... Show Full Comment

12/4/2013 10:31:27 AM

Reviewer: strev28, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've had Implanon for almost 3 years now. No pregnancies. However, I was told that after one year, my period would stop and it never did. It made me extremely irregular. Period comes randomly, maybe every 2 months and usually lasts 3 weeks. Insertion was very easy. No pain. However, I decided to go on Implanon for two reasons: to prevent pregnancy and to stop my period. It only helped with one ... Show Full Comment