Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of implanon sdrm.

11/27/2007 9:03:52 AM

Reviewer: shaun adams, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've had mine in for 6 months now. Slightly alarming breast lumpiness, but my doc says I'm okay. Also, I haven't had any periods though I do get some depression and cramp occasionally. (I started on this after 9 years on Depo shots, so I didn't actually want to have periods.) Overall, I'm pleased.

11/25/2007 7:01:52 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am in my 6th month of using it and I also have had acne since the begining. Other than that I don't notice any other side affects.

11/9/2007 1:58:53 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using the implanon for almost 6 months and within 4 1/2 months of using it, i developed breast lumps, and it does not run in my family.

10/31/2007 12:19:39 AM

Reviewer: Brenda, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Its been 2yrs since I used this and overall it has been fine. However,I continue to experience some pre-menstrual discomfort (tender breasts and cramps) during some months without actually having a period.

10/21/2007 11:24:06 AM

Reviewer: 19-24

Comment:
I am in my ninth month of Implanon usage. I have been very pleased with this form of birth control and would recommed it to anyone!

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture