Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of implanon sdrm.

12/29/2007 12:00:45 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had it for 8 months, I have not had a period this entire time, I really like that however I do get cramps and moody when I normally should have it. I had problems with the pill and being nauseated and this does not cause that at all!

12/16/2007 2:36:20 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It made my breast fill up with milk (then it would go away and come back), got me very depressed, and a 15 lb. increase in weight in 4 months. I had it taken out within 5 months of having it placed and all sypmtoms went away except the weight. I never got a period while on this medication.

12/15/2007 11:57:37 PM

Reviewer: Shannon, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Extreme change in menstruation. Menstrating for months at a time and with a very heavy flow. I used to have 3 day periods that were fairly light. I wasn't expecting this! Well, I shouldn't complain, I'm not pregnant!! But, then again, when would I have a chance to get pregnant?! :)

12/3/2007 4:46:15 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
this is my 3rd month. i've had no periods but a little moody and crampy about my cycle time. i would never want to go back to the pill this is worry free.

11/29/2007 6:08:52 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Well I am on my 4th month. And I have had one week (combined) with NO BLEEDING. My insides become sore from tampons every day, and my exterior down there gets sore from pads every day. I alternate between the two, but this is a little ridiculus!I also have very bad adominal pain, leg pain. My face is actually breaking out! I have never had an issue with acne! I am now very quiet and don't have ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver