Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Advair HFA inhalation.

3/5/2010 8:58:57 PM

Reviewer: Lovean, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    This medicine did help my breathing but it sent my blood pressure thru the roof. That makes this asthma situation a double edge sword... do you die because you can't breathe or because of a stroke? Either way, I am unable to carry out normal everyday duties nor am I able to carry on a normal life. Other side effects are weight gain, irritability, sudden bouts of crying and general malaise.

3/5/2010 6:32:46 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I had problems with oral irritation from the diskus dispite agressive rinsing and gargling after use to the point that our diet was going change. Also, the dry powder irritated my vocal cords, which is bad for singers. I love the Hfa version and highly recommend it. My only complaint is that you have to take two puffs instead of one.

10/12/2009 9:23:25 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
    I read the review about the child having major behavior problems after starting Advair. I am wondering if that is our problem. Our daughter was very sweet and kind until 4 when she started Advair. We have had demanding, screaming fits since then and there is no major changes to cause this. I forgot her Advair (which we rarely do) the other morning and I realized we had no fits. This morning s ... Show Full Comment

8/20/2009 1:49:07 PM

Reviewer: BAM, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I wish I would have known about this drug years ago when I played sports. It has helped me out a lot.

4/25/2009 1:35:25 AM

Reviewer: lynda, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on advair pump 115/21 for 2 months now and I have a new lease on life before I found my life restricted so much because I had such breathing problems, now things are almost back to normal.I have had no side affects only benefits.good to do normal things again, I find my allergies are better controlled and I can do normal things again, before I got out of breath just caring my purse.I c ... Show Full Comment