Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Levaquin oral.

12/16/2007 10:45:39 PM

Reviewer: Stina, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Prescribed for sinus infection. Seemed to make it go away but the infections would return after a month or so after I quit taking. Caused yeast infections...

12/10/2007 11:50:26 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Have taken several times for sinus infections, and it works great! After a couple days, I feel terrific! It is the ONLY antibiotic that doesn't bother my stomach. No side effects! Thank God for the doctors who created Levaquin!

11/25/2007 11:18:14 AM

Reviewer: ckcurtis, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had an operation on my big toe joint. My foot developed an inflamation after I'd taken one round of another antibiotic (starts with a d), and my doctor put me on Levaquin. I developed a severe itchy red rash on my ankles and legs. It's moving up to my eyelid now. I quit after four pills, and I'm on anthistemines now to control the rashes. It stopped the inflammation in my foot i ... Show Full Comment

11/23/2007 9:28:06 AM

Reviewer: Studebaker, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been experiencing leg,shoulder and arm pain. It hurts. I am taking it as a post surgical (leg vein) preventative. Prscribed for 10 days- 500 mg. Day 8, I am stopping it.

11/20/2007 9:46:16 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had been feeling sick for 4 weeks before taking Levaquin and finally went to the doctor to get something for my cold. My doctor gave me Levaquin. On day three of taking it I couldn't walk and had so much pain in my joints. I felt like I had been beat with a stick.