Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Topamax oral.

1/26/2008 5:22:16 PM

Reviewer: cherylwilk, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I had just about every bad side effect you can have taking this med. It has been a horrible experience. I had the numbness severe and the confusion severe and the slurred speech severe. I missed a whole week of work trying to get off of it and get back on something else for the migraines. I was hoping this would be the miracle drug for me and it turned out to be my worst nightmare. All I can say ... Show Full Comment

1/25/2008 4:07:51 PM

Reviewer: D Rivers, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on topamax for the last 7 years to help migraines. In the last 5 years I have had one . This is going from 2-3 a month to where I am now. Topamax has saved my live. I actually have a live now. I take 200 mg. a day. The only complaint I have about the drug is the price. For a med. that has been around for as long as topamax, I do not understand why the price is as high as it is!!

1/24/2008 8:51:25 PM

Reviewer: jymlove1, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Still in sample and trial phase. Just started 3 weeks ago.

1/24/2008 10:48:22 AM

Comment:
    I have been on Topamax for about 4 months, I was on 100mg and I didn't know my name most of the time. Dr lowered my dosage to 25mg and it is really helping so far. I haven't lost any weight at all, am I taking a to low of a dose?

1/24/2008 9:41:44 AM

Reviewer: Maire, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed topamax for migraines and am on a 50 mg a day dose. Side effects I have experienced are tingling fingers and around my mouth, sleeplessness, weightloss,unpleasant taste in my mouth and dizziness. I saw one review that experienced feeling cold all the time and I can add that also, I will say that it has not made me have any of the memory or speech issues I have read about. The curb ... Show Full Comment

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.