Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Quasense oral.

10/10/2013 10:49:54 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I have only been taking this pill for a week I have noticed dizziness and headache my tongue has been numb also. Overall though it is going okay I have start taking it at night so that I won't have to have a headache too long. My biggest concern was weight gain but I have not gained any extra which is good I will defiantly keep taking it and watching my symptoms.

9/20/2013 11:55:37 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
I have been using this birth control for many years and have had no issues with it. I used to get morning sickness with other birth controls but this one took care of it. I don't have mood swings anymore and I don't always take it at the same time but it is still effective for me.

8/11/2013 12:44:35 AM

Reviewer: Female (Patient)

Comment:
i've been on this drug for 4 months and have had a very good experience with it. lighter period symptoms and no extreme side effects, but i have noticed weight gain. other than that, good reviews. the only problem i have is taking it at the same time every day. that's not very easy.

7/31/2013 6:52:05 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Quasense for at least several years now. It's been so long, lost track on just how long. I take it continuously, no period week, for the most part. From what I recall when I started taking it, there was a period of adjustment, as per usual for any new medication introduced to a person's system. All of which eventually worked itself out. But I can't really say that ... Show Full Comment

7/6/2013 12:45:13 AM

Reviewer: 0963475dop, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Quasense for about 2 years with no problems at all. While other women I know complaing about being quesy from their pills, weight gain or spotting, I don't have any issues. Though, I have started to get more headaches and more upset stomach episodes over the time I've been on Quenense and am starting to think it may be the cause of my issues since it is the consistent fact ... Show Full Comment