Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ANGELIQ Oral.

11/15/2012 4:01:56 AM

Reviewer: sweetz, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been taking this for two weeks, but I have noticed changes both good and bad. I stopped waking at night, but have suddenly ballooned in weight plus been hit by bad depression. I would rather have the change of life symptoms then feel fat and depressed, so I am going off it.

6/13/2012 10:11:36 AM

Reviewer: Carol, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Started using Angeliq 3 years ago. My hot flashes disappeared, my skin, hair and nails started growing. I had more energy and my mood improved immensly. I stopped using it for 4months and everything went down hill. My hair fell out in chunks and I was so depressed. Started taking it again and I feel fantastic.

4/28/2011 12:52:20 PM

Reviewer: Chemist, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This drug works great to reduce hot flashes, night sweats and moodiness. I have been taking it for 21/2 years but do have bleeding every couple of weeks. I can also sleep! It is important to take it about the same time everyday.

3/16/2011 10:50:51 PM

Reviewer: tljrow, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Hot flashes went away immediately, but started vaginal bleeding and headaches more than usual. Experienced loss of desire for most everything. Have cut my dose in half by taking every other day and will start a bioidentical menopause cream I found through Daystar.

3/10/2011 9:57:37 AM

Reviewer: DPD, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took Angeliq for 3 years and had frequent, excruciating headaches that lasted for up to 3 days and could not be quelled even by Vicodin or muscle relaxers. My doctor thought they were related to a bulging disc in my neck. She and I never associated my headaches with this drug, which did work on the menopausal symptoms for which I was taking it. Four months ago I switched to Combipatch, and I hav ... Show Full Comment

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice