Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Travatan Z Opht.

6/21/2013 12:50:41 AM

Reviewer: Madigan2, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor put me on it because Xalatan wasn't bringing my pressure down enough to suit her. In about four weeks I could barely see out of my left eye and both eyes felt as thought I was looking through a fog, or a cloud. I stopped taking them and she put me on another drop. I'm not sure Travatazn-x hasn't really damaged my eyes.

8/22/2012 8:46:26 PM

Reviewer: blessed813, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking the medicine in January, using 1 drop per night. In about 3 months, my eye was red,dry, very painful and very sensitive to light. My eye doctor sent me to a specialist who've since then taken me off the medicine and gave me other eye drops. I even had to take a pain killers, because the pain was so bad. The problems still exist, and I'm having a little trouble reading and ... Show Full Comment

7/31/2012 10:35:36 PM

Reviewer: lovelyMe, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Overall, the drug is okay. Sometimes it stings when I use it and other times, it doesn't. Also, I sometimes have sinus issues after using this drug. Other than that, I haven't had any significant issues with it.

9/6/2011 5:32:47 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Several side effects. Burning and hurting of my nose. ear aches my head gets congested my eyes and my head hurts, dry eyes

8/8/2011 7:36:26 PM

Reviewer: d.d., 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Works fine for glaucoma pressure. Very expensive--ask your dr. for samples if you don't have ins. coverage. Pull lower lid down a bit and drop the solution in the lower lid pocket.