Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Travatan Z Opht.

8/2/2013 8:12:03 AM

Reviewer: redrock, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Been taking Travatan for years. It has been very effective at lowering my pressure and, compared to other treatment regimens, is simple and straightforward to use. Occasionally causes eye redness and feels like foreign object in eye. Very annoying but this passes after a few days. The alternative of potential blindness means that I will put up with some annoying side effects and the inconvenienc ... Show Full Comment

6/21/2013 12:50:41 AM

Reviewer: Madigan2, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor put me on it because Xalatan wasn't bringing my pressure down enough to suit her. In about four weeks I could barely see out of my left eye and both eyes felt as thought I was looking through a fog, or a cloud. I stopped taking them and she put me on another drop. I'm not sure Travatazn-x hasn't really damaged my eyes.

8/22/2012 8:46:26 PM

Reviewer: blessed813, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking the medicine in January, using 1 drop per night. In about 3 months, my eye was red,dry, very painful and very sensitive to light. My eye doctor sent me to a specialist who've since then taken me off the medicine and gave me other eye drops. I even had to take a pain killers, because the pain was so bad. The problems still exist, and I'm having a little trouble reading and ... Show Full Comment

7/31/2012 10:35:36 PM

Reviewer: lovelyMe, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Overall, the drug is okay. Sometimes it stings when I use it and other times, it doesn't. Also, I sometimes have sinus issues after using this drug. Other than that, I haven't had any significant issues with it.

9/6/2011 5:32:47 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Several side effects. Burning and hurting of my nose. ear aches my head gets congested my eyes and my head hurts, dry eyes

man rubbing painful knee