Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Balziva (28) oral.

3/1/2008 10:49:15 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After being on this drug for just 5 days, I became dizzy, disoriented, and have had a constant headache. I nearly passed out at work! I also experienced breakthrough bleeding. I will never EVER use this product again, and I would certainly not recommend its use to anyone else either! It should be taken off the market as far as I am concerned!

1/28/2008 10:08:07 AM

Reviewer: Cat, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for 8 months and I have had different types of effects each month. The first month, I didnt experience much; I didnt have much of a period but would have slight cramping. The second month, I experienced a lite lite period and the same amount of cramping. Slowing but surely this medication has my moods off balanced and my periods are slightly worse, but the cramping ... Show Full Comment

12/19/2007 5:57:59 PM

Reviewer: mustangracer777, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I also had break through bleeding in the first month and frequent headaches until the end of the second month. So far so good on month three.

12/17/2007 5:28:10 PM

11/25/2007 10:59:14 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had several of the side effects associated with this pill! The frequent headaches, altered sexual interest, nausea and hair loss, just to name a few. The altered sexual interest and hair loss are the most traumatic for me. The hair loss is traumatic for me because I had long, healthy, full hair. I have used different pills before and this is by far the WORST experience I have ever had. You ... Show Full Comment