Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of triamcinolone acetonide Top.

1/9/2014 7:01:24 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After eight years of itching and not sleeping well I went back to my dermatolog who prescribed this triamcinolone cream. My dog was also plagued with bio spot that would stay on for month. Cortisone cream did not worked for us but the steroid cream cleared us within two weeks. Now we both sleep like a log no more itching.

1/6/2014 6:45:14 PM

Reviewer: golfer guy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Prescription oral steroids had not worked for this unknown rash which appears on torso, arms, legs and comes and goes. It had come back for some three months. My doctor prescribed this cream and it is the only thing which has immediately caused healing of the rashes.

8/4/2013 10:53:22 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
My son has severe eczema. Doctors continue to prescribe same medication. Son claims his legs burn when it is applied and we have not noticed any improvement.

6/9/2013 6:24:04 PM

Reviewer: silverleaf33, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had intense itching on my legs, from knees to ankles only. When I put this on, my legs no longer itch. No other doctor thought to prescribe this..thanks Dr. Lapidus!

4/14/2013 8:31:59 AM

Reviewer: smooth as silk, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this medication in lotion form since it was for a rash on my neck. It works very well. The rash cleared up in 48 hours. I continued using it on my neck where I get hair bumps from ingrown hairs. There are no more bumps and it seems as though it slows down the hair growth in my neck and chin area overall. My neck is smooth and soft and seems to also be tightening up some. I love ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver