Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Femcon Fe oral.

8/23/2011 11:17:29 PM

Reviewer: breezsy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This pill has been a disaster for me. I have been taking it for three months and I have been bleeding for three months! My doctor says give the pill a chance but I am so discouraged, angry and frustrated. I am switching pills after I finish my third pack I can't take it anymore I am miserable, moody and I want to cry all the time. I hope others have a more pleasant experience than I did.

6/29/2011 12:09:19 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
extreme nausea/vomiting usually 3 to 4 times a day for hours on end each time. Along with headaches every night.

4/23/2011 11:28:26 AM

Reviewer: gibber9133, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Ovcon 35 and then switched to Femcon when it came out on the market at least seven years ago and I am very pleased with the drug. If I miss a pill I have spotting for a day but nothing serious. I absolutely love this drug and would not take anything else.

3/24/2011 11:16:16 AM

Reviewer: unsatisfied, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
When I first started thinking about birth control to not only prevent pregnancy but to regulate my periods as well, I chose this because it's chewable and I have a tough time swallowing pills. I have just started this pill a little over three months ago and it has been hell.. I've had breakthrough bleeding for 10 days and then I would get a heavy flow like my actual period. I am always nau ... Show Full Comment

3/11/2011 2:09:08 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I love this pill!! The first month I did some experience nausea. My acne has cleared up and I actually lost weight. I have no complaints so far, it has been 4 months since I started this pill.

man rubbing painful knee