Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ziana Top.

6/28/2012 1:45:10 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It been 4 weeks with Ziana, Spironolactone, aczone gel and Yaz birth control. My skin has improved about 75%, face is much smoother and radiant. First 2 weeks was purging last 2 weeks I have seen a great difference and I am sure it will continue to get better. I had very little flaking but moisturizer takes that problem away. I dont like the greasy feeling it leaves but I rather sleep with a greas ... Show Full Comment

6/24/2012 9:40:15 PM

Reviewer: Katy, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I used this product for 2 years and it didn't help my skin a bit. All it did was caause my skin to get flaky, making it worse. I definately don't recomend it.

5/28/2012 9:59:49 PM

Reviewer: From Hawaii, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been prescribed Ziana by my dermatologist for acne. It has made a huge improvement in smoothing my skin. It is very expensive but well worth it. I had my sister try these little sample tubes that the nurse gives me (I take when I travel). My sister found that it helped reduce little bumps that she had on her face. She decided to start seeing my dermatologist to get a prescription.

5/6/2012 11:24:26 PM

Reviewer: cangel, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The only thing Ziana has done for me is GREATLY increase the oiliness of my skin - yuck! I have been using it now for about 3 1/2 months and my skin cleared up at first, then broke out horribly. I have been on everything, and I mean everything (including 2 rounds of accutane), for acne and alas, this medication is not the answer for me either.

10/16/2011 12:42:37 PM

Reviewer: Abbys, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had mild acne that was mostly a few small nose whiteheads and then that once a month terrible cystic zit that left scars. I use ziana once at night before I use moisturizer. I have also taken doxycycline 50mg once per say for acne purposes as well. This drug has worked great for my skin. I get none of that awful cystic stuff and only the occassional dirty pore or two.