Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ziana top.

5/15/2008 10:43:11 AM

Reviewer: glorianj22, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Ziana for about a year now and it has worked. I was able to see results about a month or two after use. I have been using it every morning. The dr had me on this regimen of Oscion cleanser to wash the my face, then apply Ziana to the effected areas and then Lustra to lighten my dark blemishes and finally a mosturizer with SPF 15 or 30. I love my results. I have tried other pro ... Show Full Comment

3/12/2008 10:28:52 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this product for a week, and I already have seen drastic improvement. I had very blotchy, sensitive, oily and dry skin on my face. This has evened out the whole texture of my face. I have seen a new glow to my skin. Wash with a foam cleanser and use this every night.

3/5/2008 1:51:39 PM

Reviewer: montana07, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
the dr prescribed this medicine for my 14 year old son, and with the antibiotic that was prescribed, it has worked very well, so far for us. He does still have some break outs but we knew it wasn't 100%.

1/27/2008 11:04:57 PM

Reviewer: jamie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Ziana along with an oral antibiotic, and haven't seen any change. The first two or three weeks my face started clearing up, but since then, it has gone back to the same old pimply mess.

12/21/2007 2:14:45 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started using ziana and I was not completely satisfied, but my dermatologist also precribed me an oral anitbiotic, for pimples underneath the skin. The antibiotic is Myrac and I saw a tremendous improvement after about a month of using it. I hope this helps for anyone not completely satisfied with ziana!!!

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver