Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clindamycin phosphate Top.

7/28/2014 11:23:43 PM

Reviewer: Rosie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
So I am probably one of the rare patients that this has happened too, however, I did get C-difficile while on this medication. I'm not sure I can fully blame this medication only, because I was also on meds for an ear infection as well. Just be cautious if you have any stomach issues at all.

5/27/2014 1:44:59 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Acne
5/8/2014 12:05:49 AM

Reviewer: A mom, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 11 year old daughter has back acne. This has been very effective in reducing the size and number of pimples. It has not stopped all of the breakouts, but it has minimized the amount and how long flares up last. I wished this was out when I had back acne!

2/25/2014 8:22:05 AM

Reviewer: SED, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
To begin with, my acne wasn't too bad, but I always has at least one pimple on my face at all times. My skin was also getting some bad scars from the acne so I went to the dermatologist and he prescribed this along with minocycline. It took a few weeks before I even noticed a result at all, but after about 3 months of use, I didn't have any pimples (or at least only the rare the small one ... Show Full Comment

2/4/2014 12:30:09 AM

Reviewer: LL , 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had used the pledgets for half a year back in 2008 with no results. I tried again this year for about 6 months and it still hasn't helped. I still get major breakouts, and it doesn't work to try out my pimples. I had also tried the lotion for 2 months, but stopped after the oil buildup started increasing.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.