Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clindamycin phosphate top.

2/25/2014 8:22:05 AM

Reviewer: SED, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
To begin with, my acne wasn't too bad, but I always has at least one pimple on my face at all times. My skin was also getting some bad scars from the acne so I went to the dermatologist and he prescribed this along with minocycline. It took a few weeks before I even noticed a result at all, but after about 3 months of use, I didn't have any pimples (or at least only the rare the small one ... Show Full Comment

2/4/2014 12:30:09 AM

Reviewer: LL , 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had used the pledgets for half a year back in 2008 with no results. I tried again this year for about 6 months and it still hasn't helped. I still get major breakouts, and it doesn't work to try out my pimples. I had also tried the lotion for 2 months, but stopped after the oil buildup started increasing.

12/8/2013 9:52:29 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried every other drug out there (over-the-counter and prescribed) and nothing has worked better than this! I use the gel every night and sometimes during the day under my makeup and you can't even tell it's there. By far, this is the best treatment I have used.

4/8/2013 9:57:48 PM

Reviewer: Franny, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Worked great for me.

3/15/2013 9:12:10 PM

Reviewer: pickoles, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using this for 3 weeks and already have results. I have severe acne and it has reduced the size and redness,