Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Budeprion XL Oral.

7/2/2014 9:32:04 AM

Reviewer: Sarah M, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My drugstore switched me to this from Wellbutrin without my knowledge. Within 2-3 weeks,I was unable to stop crying and became suicidal. When I discovered that I was taking a different drug, I mentioned it to my pharmacist who said the generic is identical--I can assure you it is NOT. Within a couple weeks of stopping the Budeprion and starting back on Wellbutrin I was back to normal.

3/18/2014 12:24:58 PM

Reviewer: Happy2Bback, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I was on the generic (by Teva) for 13 years, gained 140 pounds and was still dealing with severe depression, especially in the winters. Last February, I tried the brand Wellbutrin and within 2 weeks of taking it I felt like I had come out of a shell. Within 3 months I had lost 18 pounds without any effort (never has happened before). I had no difficulty with depression this past winter. My insura ... Show Full Comment

10/14/2013 12:22:56 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the generic Bupropion Hcl Er(xl)24hr.150mg. I would have to say this is the best I have felt in a year!! the side effect of not sleeping well is nothing compared to always wanting to sleep, and my bed calling me...... I am productive now and yes, I now have energy and I laugh again and have fun with my child thank GOD!! along with this medication I am on 20mg Prozac, and 10mg Buspi ... Show Full Comment

3/14/2013 12:13:27 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Not effective for me. Had to switch back to different generic.

10/24/2012 4:52:15 PM

Reviewer: eldonzie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
had trouble sleeping,naste taste in mouth,joint pain bad,all my muscle ache had muscles i did not know i had, tired

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice