Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Budeprion XL Oral.

7/2/2014 9:32:04 AM

Reviewer: Sarah M, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My drugstore switched me to this from Wellbutrin without my knowledge. Within 2-3 weeks,I was unable to stop crying and became suicidal. When I discovered that I was taking a different drug, I mentioned it to my pharmacist who said the generic is identical--I can assure you it is NOT. Within a couple weeks of stopping the Budeprion and starting back on Wellbutrin I was back to normal.

3/18/2014 12:24:58 PM

Reviewer: Happy2Bback, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I was on the generic (by Teva) for 13 years, gained 140 pounds and was still dealing with severe depression, especially in the winters. Last February, I tried the brand Wellbutrin and within 2 weeks of taking it I felt like I had come out of a shell. Within 3 months I had lost 18 pounds without any effort (never has happened before). I had no difficulty with depression this past winter. My insura ... Show Full Comment

10/14/2013 12:22:56 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the generic Bupropion Hcl Er(xl)24hr.150mg. I would have to say this is the best I have felt in a year!! the side effect of not sleeping well is nothing compared to always wanting to sleep, and my bed calling me...... I am productive now and yes, I now have energy and I laugh again and have fun with my child thank GOD!! along with this medication I am on 20mg Prozac, and 10mg Buspi ... Show Full Comment

3/14/2013 12:13:27 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Not effective for me. Had to switch back to different generic.

10/24/2012 4:52:15 PM

Reviewer: eldonzie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
had trouble sleeping,naste taste in mouth,joint pain bad,all my muscle ache had muscles i did not know i had, tired