Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ZenChent 28 oral.

10/12/2015 3:52:27 PM

Reviewer: BNH, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have endometriosis and have to use birth control to regulate my hormones otherwise I will have serious growth of the endo. My doctor instructed me to skip periods so I have it 3 times a year. I too have headaches here and there since starting this medication 4 months ago. I was on trinessa but I was having issues with spotting for 2 months straight. This medication has given me extreme mood swin ... Show Full Comment

7/19/2015 6:38:21 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I just finished my first cycle of Zenchent FE and I've had a great experience! I was very nervous about using this medication because I have never taken BC before. However, I only had side effects for the first 5 of 6 days. Those side effects were minor cramps and nausea in the early morning. After that, I've had no issues at all! I also have a higher sex drive and increased appetite which ... Show Full Comment

7/17/2015 8:40:31 PM

Reviewer: lalala, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Ive been on this bc for about a year and ive experienced Heavy bleeding during cycle, bad cramps, bloating, breast tenderness horrible pms. I too have experienced frequent headaches. I didnt think it was from the bc but after reading other reviews i guess it may be to blame. Increased sex drive from it. Some acne during cycle. Off cycle nice clear skin. No weight gain.

9/29/2014 12:46:57 PM

Reviewer: Lorsie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have read every single review on this medication and headaches seem to be a common thing. Ive been on this medication for 3 months now and have been suffering from migraines so bad. It knocks me on my a**. Im seeing my M.D. this week. I cant anymore.

12/19/2013 6:39:11 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Very satisfied customer here. No cramps and acne which is a miracle for me. I rarely have headaches but, I did notice a slight daily headache in the first month. Smooth sailing ever since.