Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ZenChent 28 oral.

1/31/2012 2:34:27 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I felt the need to review after reading all of the negative reviews on here. I've been using Zenchent for many years (Ovcon 35 before that), and have had no problems. Average period of 4-5 days, little to no cramps, and no weight gain. I'm not sure why other people are having such issues, but it's been working great for me!

11/23/2011 1:30:05 AM

Reviewer: Girlygirl23, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this pill in April 2011 and I had a horrible experience with it. Everything was fine for the first few months but after 8 months of continued use, my acne became increasingly worse, my mood swings were HORRIBLE, and sometimes I would get my period and other times I would not. I constantly felt stressed/depressed and frequently cried for no reason. This drug almost ruined my relati ... Show Full Comment

11/8/2011 9:00:43 PM

Reviewer: Jade, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I went to my doctor for birth control, no issues with having my cycle regularly. I started Zenchent on the 1st day of my cycle and have been bleeding now for almost 2 weeks. I've had birth control before and this one I have to say is not effective. I have cramps, clots, mood swings and bloating. I would not recommend this pill and will stick with the brand birth control pills in the future ... Show Full Comment

5/31/2011 9:22:39 AM

Reviewer: jourdinsmommie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have never in my life experience anything like this. I have not had a cycle since the end of April. My ankles are swollen beyond belief, migraines, which I never get headaches, nausea, and high blood pressure,hot flashes and cold sweats. Discontinued meds and hopefully this review helps someone else, because I thought I was losing my mind.

12/16/2010 11:49:04 PM

Reviewer: ts, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Have been bleeding for a week already and am not due to even start period till next week. Still taking active pills. What a pain. Already have different kind of pill for next month....deffinately switching.