Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Flonase Nasl.

3/14/2010 3:58:55 PM

Reviewer: allergy suffer, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have year round allergies. This medicine did not work for me.

3/8/2010 12:53:52 PM

Reviewer: KelliGreen, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've had severe nasal allergies for approximately 30 years. I have so much nasal congestion many times I choke on it. I asked my ENT to prescribe Flonase and used it for 3-4 months. The nasal congestion is gone, but now my tongue feels like it has mold growing on it and I have the worst taste in my mouth that will not go away. I quit using the Flonase six days ago and the horrible taste is ... Show Full Comment

12/24/2009 4:09:42 PM

Reviewer: John Q., 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am glad that this medication has worked for so many. My experience was a nightmare, which involved severe headaches,chest and back pain( thought I was having a heart attack at one point. All went away after I took my self off of this medication. Never Again.

12/14/2009 12:54:16 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I used Flonase for approx. 1 year and was very satisfied, but gradually I realized I had lost my sense of smell. It's been more than 6 years and the sense of smell has not returned. I now take a prescription allergy pill daily.

12/4/2009 3:40:06 PM

Reviewer: srmsjstech, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
Medication works as prescribed but not without a nose bleed side effect. Prefer that the container come sealed to prevent tampering from the returned prescriptions.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.