Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Flonase Nasl.

3/8/2010 12:53:52 PM

Reviewer: KelliGreen, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've had severe nasal allergies for approximately 30 years. I have so much nasal congestion many times I choke on it. I asked my ENT to prescribe Flonase and used it for 3-4 months. The nasal congestion is gone, but now my tongue feels like it has mold growing on it and I have the worst taste in my mouth that will not go away. I quit using the Flonase six days ago and the horrible taste is ... Show Full Comment

12/24/2009 4:09:42 PM

Reviewer: John Q., 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am glad that this medication has worked for so many. My experience was a nightmare, which involved severe headaches,chest and back pain( thought I was having a heart attack at one point. All went away after I took my self off of this medication. Never Again.

12/14/2009 12:54:16 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I used Flonase for approx. 1 year and was very satisfied, but gradually I realized I had lost my sense of smell. It's been more than 6 years and the sense of smell has not returned. I now take a prescription allergy pill daily.

12/4/2009 3:40:06 PM

Reviewer: srmsjstech, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
Medication works as prescribed but not without a nose bleed side effect. Prefer that the container come sealed to prevent tampering from the returned prescriptions.

11/17/2009 8:14:12 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Never before had an allergy medicine that treated my year-round symptoms completely. I use the generic form of this drug and it's miraculous.