Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Flonase Nasl.

2/10/2009 4:16:56 PM

Reviewer: ipolenski, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This nasal spray has a horrible smell and it burned the back of my throat for days. I will never use flonase again.

1/7/2009 12:23:46 PM

Reviewer: JoAnn, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This product really clears up my stuffy nose and prevents sinus infections. However, I have been taking over 5 years and now my nose bleeds quite often and the inside and outside of my nose hurts. I am afraid to discontinue, I don't want another sinus infection. But I may have to because the bleeding is not getting any better.

12/17/2008 11:53:51 PM

Reviewer: achillesheel, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I seem to sneeze and have a runny nose to a greater extent than before

12/1/2008 12:34:52 AM

Reviewer: lwestman, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed Flonase and started taking it every day - my sinus problems were gone instantly. HOWEVER, after six weeks of using the drug, I have finally located the source of stress in my life: FLONASE. I have been overly anxious, unable to focus, filled with anxiety that I didn't even think I had (causing me to make some VERY bad decisions), unable to sleep properly, having very vivid d ... Show Full Comment

10/23/2008 7:42:04 PM

Reviewer: dpelton1992, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
On my way back to doctor/ER due to SEVERE REACTION SWELLING NASAL AND THROAT SHUT, WHITE PATCHES OF FUNGUS ALL OVER MY THROAT, STAY AWAY FROM THIS DRUG!!! I have NEVER had an alergic reaction to any drug and this one has nearly KILLED ME!!! Employer would not let me leave work to go to doctor and ex-wife has me driving 40 miles to see my son on Thursday, so if I am still alive tomorrow, I will onc ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture