Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Flonase Nasl.

4/1/2009 12:40:28 PM

Reviewer: jakeman21, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Used Flonase for one year and totally lost my sense of smell. Havent used in 3 years and still can't smell. Anyone else? Friend has same experience. I know zinc based nasal sprays have been sued for this but can't find a lawyer yet to take my case. This drug should be off the market.

2/10/2009 4:16:56 PM

Reviewer: ipolenski, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This nasal spray has a horrible smell and it burned the back of my throat for days. I will never use flonase again.

1/7/2009 12:23:46 PM

Reviewer: JoAnn, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This product really clears up my stuffy nose and prevents sinus infections. However, I have been taking over 5 years and now my nose bleeds quite often and the inside and outside of my nose hurts. I am afraid to discontinue, I don't want another sinus infection. But I may have to because the bleeding is not getting any better.

12/17/2008 11:53:51 PM

Reviewer: achillesheel, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I seem to sneeze and have a runny nose to a greater extent than before

12/1/2008 12:34:52 AM

Reviewer: lwestman, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed Flonase and started taking it every day - my sinus problems were gone instantly. HOWEVER, after six weeks of using the drug, I have finally located the source of stress in my life: FLONASE. I have been overly anxious, unable to focus, filled with anxiety that I didn't even think I had (causing me to make some VERY bad decisions), unable to sleep properly, having very vivid d ... Show Full Comment

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash