Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lavoclen-8 Top.

1-4 of 4
7/31/2009 2:58:37 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was switched on to this cheap substitute and got a nice surprise when i first applied it. The creamy wash causes a very unpleasant burning sensation to the areas with acne. In addition my skin is so dried out lotion hasn't helped at all. I'm calling my dermatologist ASAP to get my old medication back.

5/16/2008 5:00:35 PM

Reviewer: Jon, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
As others have already stated, this medication doesn't seem to work too well. In my experience, it's not any better then the 10% benzoyl peroxide treatments by AcneFree (made by University Medical) (which work the best I've ever used, so really, Lavoclen-8 is pretty good in this regard). As was earlier stated about the consistency of this product, remember that this product must be SHA ... Show Full Comment

4/16/2008 12:46:25 PM

Comment:
My regular prescription for Brevoxyl was substituted with Lavoclen, and for the first time in years, I am breaking out like crazy. Not just small pimples, but large, under the skin ones, too. I called the pharmacy and offerred to pay whatever I need to in order to get the Brevoxyl again. It's amazing, but the Lavoclen is, indeed, garbage.

2/4/2008 12:32:34 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I suffered with severe acne for a very long time, until 4 years ago when I was put on Brevoxyl creamy wash, Tazorac, and Benzaclin. When I went to the pharmacy last time, they suddenly decided to substitute this cheap crap for my Brevoxyl, and I am already noticing a major difference in my skin. It feels gross, and I'm breaking out WHILE taking my medication for the first time in those 4 yea ... Show Full Comment

1-4 of 4

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.