Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Pulmicort Flexhaler inhl.

4/17/2014 6:33:07 PM

Reviewer: mosh61, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using Pulmicort and now the Pulmicort Flexhaler for 20yrs to regulate my asthma. I've been stabile and able to go off it seasonally. Using 1 puff daily most of the year. Can't remember the last time I needed my rescue inhaler. No osteoporosis noted which I knew was a side affect and made sure to eat a well balanced diet with calcium rich foods.

3/26/2014 9:01:46 AM

Reviewer: Angel, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After severe shortness of breath every day for 5 years and advair not helping I can finally breathe normally and not have to use my rescue inhaler. This drug has literally saved my life.

5/2/2013 10:48:20 AM

Reviewer: Sherrie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am looking for directions again. I'm not absolutely positive I'm using it correctly. Lost directions and those given at the office differed from what was written on patient directions.

7/4/2012 7:10:38 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am attempting to lose weight. I have changed my diet and walk 2 miles 4 days a week. I have not lost any weight and have attributed it to the use of the inhaler.

11/23/2011 4:22:07 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I am 60 yrs old, on Pulmicort since 1997, and WARNING! I just had my first DEXA scan (bone loss) and horrid results. Hips fine but lumber (affected area for Pulmicort) is severe loss. Technician states due to Pulmicort which does cause bone loss! Cannot reverse unless I take the added risk of more drugs. Am getting off ASAP. Please check the web for Pulmicort side effects! It's there!

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.