Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tekturna Oral.

1/12/2008 12:44:30 PM

Reviewer: Jean, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My pressure remains 140's/90-106.

1/8/2008 8:15:18 AM

Reviewer: Rose, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking Zestril for my blood pressure issues, but this caused me to cough all day, and night. So the Doctor put me on Tekturna, and my blood pressure is fine, and no cough.

12/28/2007 4:08:16 AM

Reviewer: sjc, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medicine for almost a year it took at least 6mos. on 150mg to get my bp to 115 /75 it was 145/90 somewhere in that range possible higher. I do get a pain on my back right side every so often . and I can tell when I do not get enough fluids since being on this drug. To I have had a high liver readings on my last check. Other wise I have had good luck with drug. but I might have ... Show Full Comment

12/13/2007 9:39:36 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Im on three other kind of bp meds besides tekturna, this med has not brought my bp down at all. The only thing I get is pain on the side of my back and feeling weak.My bp is so high, it's time to go back to the doctor again.It's a scary thing having high bp nothing seems to work. Is there anyone else out there that experineces the same thing?

12/10/2007 4:48:37 PM

Reviewer: Pat, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture