Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclast IV.

4/16/2014 3:29:00 AM

Reviewer: far2silly, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
2 months after first infusion my side effect was DEPRESSION. My first infusion was at the age of 65. Have since discovered over 60 have a great risk for this side effect.

3/20/2014 3:54:42 AM

Reviewer: Justme, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
After my first reclast infusion I had the worse flu like symptoms ever. My bones hurt horribly and was unable to get out of bed for 3 days. Only up to bathroom with help. Chronic fatigue was so bad, I rarely woke up. I've been putting off my next infusion for 8 months now. I did everything before and during the infusion that was recommended. When I told my Dr about the effect the drug had on m ... Show Full Comment

3/15/2014 1:29:41 PM

Reviewer: MonaL, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I had reclast in Oct 2013 and at first I thought I had the flu and bad migrains for a few days now I feel fine. Every medication has side effect and not all medication everyone can take. You don't know if you will get side effects or not, so will that stop you from taking it? People get ran over while crossing the street(which is very sad) but will that stop you from crossing because someone g ... Show Full Comment

3/14/2014 7:42:24 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took the medicine 7 days ago.im having severe pain in hips and legs and feet,im waiting for the next 7 days to be over with.no flu like symptoms.thank god.i thought it was going to be ok.the first few days I felt good.

3/12/2014 3:04:19 PM

Reviewer: Musikerin, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am 78 years old and received this infusion 9 months ago. I was well hydrated and continued to be well hydrated for several days after the infusion. I also asked the nurse to slow down the infusion and she did - it took 30 minutes to finish. I had absolutely no side effects. I will have another infusion in June. This is a great drug.