Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Reclast IV.

8/13/2009 8:35:50 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This was very easy to use, but I am not sure about the side effects. I don't know if Reclast or if they were caused by something else.

7/30/2009 5:26:24 PM

Reviewer: sally, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had NO side effects at all from the infusion! There is so much negative info being posted on this drug from people who are reporting bad experiences, I feel those of us who have taken it with no problems need to speak up. Several of my friends have received it--and other than one having a mild headache the following day--none of us have had any problems with it.

7/25/2009 10:22:48 PM

Reviewer: deneen, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Osteoporosis
7/25/2009 12:45:12 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
My first Reclast infusion was one year ago. For two days after the infusion, I had intense pain all over my body. Once past the first couple days, I felt better than I have felt in a long time. A recent Dexascan showed that my hips went from -3.5 to -2.9 and my spine went from -2.9 to -2.5. With those results I decided I could endure two days of pain once a year. Today, I had my second a ... Show Full Comment

7/15/2009 11:19:10 AM

Reviewer: Sharon, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Today is the the fifteenth day since I had the infusion and I actually was able to walk two miles. The first night after having Reclast my temp went up up to over 103 degrees. They told me to call the doc if it went higher than 100.5. When I called the next morning to tell them, they weren't the least concerned. I felt like I'd been thrown off a 15 story building. Gradually I got bett ... Show Full Comment