Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Veramyst nasal.

2/22/2008 4:14:59 AM

Reviewer: maj_allen, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    From the very first time I used it, I am able to breath all day. This hasn't happened in a very long time.

2/7/2008 2:23:31 PM

Reviewer: silverlady, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Releaved the severe stuffiness and made it so that I could use my C-pap machine to help me sleep. I just wish there was another generic, as it is raising my med. rating to a much higher cost.

1/5/2008 11:20:24 AM

Reviewer: Emily, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have chronic stuffy and inflammed nose because of allergies. I was recently getting frequent headaches in the facial area, so my doctor gave me this to try. I have to say, when I have a sinus headache, this medicine clears it up in about ten minutes. I can breathe through my nose again. The only thing I do not like is the button you must push to spray the medicine. Sometimes if you don' ... Show Full Comment

12/11/2007 9:24:04 AM

Reviewer: Nancy, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Veramyst worked well for my year-round allergies, but after using it for a couple of weeks, it made my nose bleed. I am very disappointed. I don't recommend it for long-term use.

12/9/2007 1:54:41 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed this medication due to the fact that I suffer from both allergies of the eyes and nasal allergies. The product I was on before did much better than Veramyst in relieving my congestion and the eye drops that I was taking prior worked faster in relieving my itchy eyes that waiting for the nasal spray to kick in. I am going back to my previous medications