Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vyvanse oral.

8/15/2008 7:07:07 PM

Reviewer: LB, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
This is the best ADHD medication there is. The only reason for the 3 stars on satisfaction is the insurance company refused to cover the medication and is trying to force me and my doctor to use medications that had much harsher effects on me. The insurance company's pharmacist I spoke with did not even know what a pro-drug is and just said it was the same as all the others with an added i ... Show Full Comment

8/25/2008 5:25:46 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 24 year old college student who was diagnosed at 17 with ADD/ADHD. I was stubborn for years with the "mind of matter" mess, because I had no REAL problems in high school, but... finally turned to help this January while struggling in 250+ student classrooms in my university. Vyvanse just might have saved my education, and my career.

8/25/2008 10:31:12 AM

Reviewer: srloo72, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am an adult who has suffered for as long as I can remember with focus problems. I recently started taking this medication after all three of my children were placed on this medication for ADHD. I saw how well it worked for them and so my doctor prescribed it for me as well. I had tried other medications for this problem in the past but nothing worked for me as well as Vyvanse. I feel like I ... Show Full Comment

8/24/2008 8:58:39 PM

Reviewer: Aunt Bee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only taken it for 7 days, but I am oxygen starved. I intend to talk to my doctor tomorrow.

8/24/2008 5:32:16 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
wakes up often at night