Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vyvanse Oral.

5/6/2008 9:04:27 PM

Reviewer: otimmons, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 23 yrs. old and in college this medcine has somewhat helped me but not as much as the Adderall XR did. I am alittle concerned with this medicine making me feel like I am having heart fluttering. I have never had this issue before on the other meds I have taken. I will be talking with my doctor about this.

5/6/2008 4:02:07 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this my 3rd quarter of 8th grade. I am very smart but have had ADD since about 3rd grade,I'm also very unmotivated and don;t give much effort.The drug help me to go from straight D's to all A's and B's. It not only increased my attention but my motivation. I also i don't get bad side affects at all other then a small trouble sleeping at night.

4/27/2008 12:54:13 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor prescribed this medication for me. I have been tacking it for two week now. I is incredibly easy to focus. I was tacking stitera, it just wasn't right. I have one minor side effect, when I take a second medicine (guaphisine) I have these quick flashes of black and i feel like I'm going to pass out. This only happens twice a day and lasts maybe 2 seconds.

4/26/2008 12:31:57 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am a 43 year old female and was diagnosed with ADD about one month ago. I was on Adderall XR 25 mg. first thing in the morning and then 10 mg. at 2:00 (because the first dose did not last all day) for the first month. During my one month follow up dr. gave me vyvanse to try to get a full day and no "drop off" I have been on it for 2 days and I notice on the second day that my emotio ... Show Full Comment

4/26/2008 12:00:24 AM

Reviewer: It's a hard life, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
It has helped with my son's school attention. Before he couldn't really focus in school and not paying attention in class. Now he can focus and doesn't get in much trouble now. He still has his days, but they seem to be getting better and better all the time. Hopefully this medication will continue to help my son, and we won't have to change to another medication. Which it would ma ... Show Full Comment