Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vyvanse Oral.

12/8/2007 6:11:37 PM

Reviewer: juliebell, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was officially diagnosed with ADHD 4 days ago and this is my 4th day taking Vyvanse. I can't believe the difference! For the first time in my life I'm able to focus with other distrations going on around me. I'm able to read a paragraph once and remember what it said. I feel like I'm starting a brand new life.

12/8/2007 4:25:41 PM

Reviewer: bizzy47, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Recently diagnosed with ADHD and this is the first drug I've tried. It has really helped me focus. I can't take in any other forms of caffine or I get very jittery. Its very expensive ($133.00 a month) and my insurance doesn't cover it. Over all I do much better on it than off

12/8/2007 12:23:00 PM

Reviewer: Pebbles5410, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only taken this drug for a few days but am pleased with the results compared to other drugs that I have taken. I was concerned about taking the drug because constipation was mentioned as a side effect and constipation is dangerous for me because of intestinal obstructions. I am curious if anybody has experienced constipation as a side effect.

12/6/2007 3:39:28 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Attention Deficit Disorder with Hyperactivity
12/5/2007 9:38:55 PM

Reviewer: Chinesebob, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It has been a huge help overall in my daily life. There are days though that it appears to have no effect all so I'm confused about that.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash