Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vyvanse Oral.

10/25/2007 11:12:15 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
In April I was diagnosed with ADD and have been on 30 mg. Adderall XR for six months. Once I felt it was losing its effectiveness, my doctor put me on 75 mg. Vyvanse. The first two days it did seem to work a little longer, but after that, it didn't seem to work at all. I found myself not being able to focus and projects piled up. I also started this weird obsessive quirk of pulling the hair on ... Show Full Comment

10/25/2007 3:07:18 PM

Reviewer: Jema, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Smaller pill than Adderall XR 30mg, also less expensive with my insurance (BCBS PPO). No "jolt" of energy/creativity after an hour of taking it like the Adderall; it's a more gradual increase in energy. I'm on my third day so we'll see how it goes. :)

10/24/2007 10:03:58 PM

Reviewer: rickc94, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I find that i have dificulty getting to sleep at night.

10/24/2007 6:54:13 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I was taking the short acting adderall three times a day and it was working fine. I decided to try vyvanse to have the choice of only taking 1 pill instead of 3. I felt sedated and aggravated or annoyed, the entire day. It really does depend on the person because not all medicines work the same. What I have learned is finding a good psychiatrist that will work with you until you get all your s ... Show Full Comment

10/18/2007 3:44:31 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started on Vyvanse. I like that way it helps me stay focused at work. I was on Ritialin (sp) as a child and it was hard taking two pills a day. I am 30 years old and was just put back on ADHD meds. I havn't had to take meds for this for about 10 years. I don't like the way it makes me feel in the morning, but overall I think it is a great medicine.