Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of vyvanse oral.

8/3/2014 2:57:29 PM

Reviewer: joeporter, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Vyvanse for over a month at 40 MG. I had been on Adderall prior. Vyvanse does not work as well. Cannot focus, extreme hair loss, and having tics. When I was taking Adderall, focus was better and no tics, concentration for reading was much better and no hair loss. It seems to me that Pharmaceutical Companies want to push out Adderall and replace it with Vyvanse. I am skeptical of Vyv ... Show Full Comment

7/27/2014 8:53:11 AM

Reviewer: Jj, 7-12 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
My son was falling behind in class because could not focus. Within 2 weeks he had caught back up and improved 100%. I recommend talking to ur physician instead of giving a child the hard stuff they put them on. It works wonders!

7/21/2014 9:54:12 AM

Reviewer: ADDOldGuy, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 47. I've had ADHD all my life but only realized the impact it's had on my life seeing my children go thought it. Ritalin and Adderal both had a positive impact, but Vyvanse helps me focus much more. If I'd had something like this 40 years ago, who knows where my life and career would be now. It's saved my life, my marriage and my career. I have an issue with a facial ... Show Full Comment

7/18/2014 8:29:08 PM

Reviewer: 7-12 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
Started my 7 yr old on Vyvanse and I liked the result. He was still very much himself but just more calm and he executed tasks much easier. However, as much as I liked his reaction to this medicine, he still experienced side effects including facial tics, muscle spasms, and blurred vision. We're going to try Focalin next. Hopefully it works with minimal side effects.

7/7/2014 2:16:05 PM

Reviewer: Concerned, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 15 yr old daughter was taking 40mg. She started having anxiety and anger outbursts. Also caused sleeping issues.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.