Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Symbicort Inhl.

7/6/2008 1:32:41 PM

Reviewer: jsj_297, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
asthma sufferer for more than 25 years. best drug i have EVER used to treat my condition. i highly recommend it.

7/5/2008 4:16:54 PM

Reviewer: Belle, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Symbicort started out good. It immediately opened my airwaves more so than Advair. But after 3 days, I developed a cough with phlegm. This continuously got worse. But since I didn't have to use my rescue inhaler very much, I continued taking Symbicort. Headaches began, fatigue, ear congestion, horrible taste, and general poor feeling. Finally after 10 days, I got extremely sick with fever, ch ... Show Full Comment

6/30/2008 12:32:48 PM

Reviewer: Rbkll2, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
have not had any experience with this medication as of yet

6/10/2008 2:52:54 PM

Reviewer: netterlynn, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've had asthma for my entire life, and have been medicated for it for the past 18 years. Before the Symbicort, I was on Advair. I was constantly hoarse and coughing, and my results began to be worse. So, onto the Symbicort, which did seem to help...for a while. Now, I am only slightly better than I was with the Advair, and I have some unpleasant symptoms that may be from this medication. ... Show Full Comment

6/4/2008 10:47:07 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was diagnosed with Asthma just over a year ago, I first tried Advair but soon lost my voice almost completely. The doctor changed me to Symbicort and it worked amazingly. Now that I have been on it for about 7 months, it seems to not be working quite as well. I am on the low dose at 2 puffs 2x a day. I am now coughing much more and using my inhaler much more often.

chest x-ray