Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lovaza Oral.

7/2/2008 10:48:11 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year

Comment:
Finally, something is working for my life long battle with Triglycerides. I take 3/day, and sometimes miss a dose. My fault.

6/16/2008 3:39:51 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
my husbands triglyceride level was 800 when he started this medication 6 months ago. he had lab work done last week and his triglyceride level is now **1900** this drug is definately not working. he takes two huge tablets two times a day. now what?

5/15/2008 3:22:53 PM

Reviewer: Bud, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
My triglycerides count was at 440. After taking Lovasa it has gone down to 340. I have had no side effects. I also take Niaspan and Lipitor

5/9/2008 3:03:00 PM

Reviewer: Hdchiky, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This drug has been highly effective for me. My triglycerides were out the ceiling bad, my count was 2200+. Dr said I would feel much better (didn't know I felt bad but ok)I have been on the drug 6 months went back to the dr and after lab work the count is down to 800. The dr was very proud for me and ask that I continue using it. No problem since it does not seem to bother me in any way. I ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2008 11:18:58 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
took for 3 wks, had a fecal occult test as part of a physical exam, found blood, stopped taking lovaza and 81mg asprin, both might cause easy bleeding, was sent to have colon checked for cancer, can you believe that it takes Atlanta's finest 2 long months to do. checked out ok. I don't know for sure that the lovaza was the cause but I did have a lot of cramping bloating ect. I am going t ... Show Full Comment