Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Alli Oral.

3/11/2009 9:38:29 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The side effects were disgusting and I didnt lose weight while taking it. I would never do it again.. always in fear that something embarassing would happen in public, Definately not a way to live. Instead I joined weight watchers and a gym and am finally losing wieght (12lbs to date).

3/11/2009 3:07:36 PM

Reviewer: shadow, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started this medication on the first of march 2009 and it is now march 11th and i am compleatly stoping this pill, i have not lost anything and i have gained 9lbs while on this pill/diet and i have become very bloated. so i am stopping this diet and talking to my dr.

3/5/2009 8:35:35 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started the program by taking 1 pill before each meal even though breakfast Oatmeal) and lunch (salad) contain no fat. That was a mistake. My blood pressure soared and my joints ached. I did lose weight, however, and adjusted the Alli by taking only 1 with dinner. I continue to lose by walking each day and side effects have diminished.

3/4/2009 10:59:29 PM

Reviewer: Ailli, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Listed side effects are true. Weight loss is slower than expected.

2/20/2009 1:44:39 PM

Reviewer: Tweety, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been over weight my entire life. I was on the verge of committing suicide. But then I found god, and surrounded myself by those whom love me and have my best interest at heart. I then learn about this drug from my biology professor whom lost over sum 75lb from this drug. I have recently tried it and can see dramatic changes within my weight. I thrilled with the results. I have already lost ... Show Full Comment