Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Alli oral.

3/13/2014 5:26:52 PM

Reviewer: crystal m., 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I just started taking alli a week ago and so far I love it, I track my food and fat intake religiously, and work out 5 days a week. I was doing all that before the pill with little to no weightloss. I have had very minimal side effect, no leaking only the occasion grease in movements (sorry if that is tmi) I have lost 4 pounds already.

2/9/2014 3:25:45 AM

Reviewer: MROC, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Not a miracle cure, but Alli REALLY DOES WORK if you are watching your fat intake and exercising. I've lost 20 lbs in 6 months. I read all the negative literature, the new version not as effective, and bad side effects. I talked to my dr. and was sceptical, but went ahead and tried Alli. I have to say I would NOT HAVE LOST the weight without the help of Alli. I have been trying for years with ... Show Full Comment

2/3/2014 2:04:22 PM

Reviewer: deb001, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I lost 18 lbs with min. excercise and the only downside was the occasional bathroom side effect. But if you watch the fat intake the BR issues will be mininum.

1/24/2014 10:18:56 AM

Reviewer: smerrill67, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Alli for 10 days. I've lost 2% of my body weight so far. It is a lifestyle change. Especially if you are addicted to sweets, fried foods, salty foods, bad white carbs and candy like myself. I've tried every diet out there along with exercise with very little results except for Alli. I was diagnosed with Fatty Liver Disease two years ago. Fatty Liver Disease is a ... Show Full Comment

1/8/2014 7:36:30 PM

Reviewer: jessie, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)