Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of D-Hist D Oral.

1-3 of 3
5/31/2013 12:14:43 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My skin started to itch, on my arms, after starting this medication. I have continued to take it since it has helped my seasonal allergy symptoms so greatly. However, the itchiness is really getting to me so I may have to discontinue using. Otherwise I would recommend it 100%.

4/26/2012 7:45:32 PM

Reviewer: ACEKQJTEN, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This year I have been suffering terrible sinus allergies. I have tired many over-the-counter and some prescription medications and was not able to get relief from any of them. The would dry me out but I still couldn't breath and my eves would still water. My pharmacist recommended D-Hist and even gave me a sample pack. It was amazing, almost unbelievable how quickly D-Hist worked. My eyes ... Show Full Comment

4/26/2012 10:49:34 AM

Reviewer: ArbeyJ, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication was recommended by my chiropractor who is also a nutritionist. Have taken it for more than three years. Works wonderfully for me.

1-3 of 3

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.