Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Endometrin vaginal.

10/7/2015 2:39:00 PM

Reviewer: Calgary, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been required to take it after IVF 3x/day at 100 mg. I have found that it does not always stay in place and I have found large chunks of it on my panty liner. I would not take this drug again. I don't know if it worked yet because I haven't had my pregnancy test.

11/18/2013 10:35:49 PM

Reviewer: Pepeluv, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been prescribed this medication to maintain my pregnancy. This problem is the price is riducless 175.00 for a 21 day supply.When I asked the Dr if there is an alternative he said no. I have no choice but to pay as I need to support my pregnancy.

9/4/2013 4:36:11 PM

Reviewer: gremlin1012, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    My doctor has prescribed this 3x daily post IVF egg retreival to support the embryo transfer. This drug has made me extremely bloated. My stomach is distended to the point of occassional breathlessness and shear discomfort. I have been on this drug for 12 days. Pregancy test is due in a day and cannot confirm efficacy at this time. I can confirm, however, this drug mirrors premenstrul sympt ... Show Full Comment

6/27/2011 5:56:12 PM

Reviewer: marim21, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    using it 2x/day. Feeling side effects of being pregnant. Med has same side effects so I am sooo confused. Bloating, tender breasts, constant peeing, tired, constipated, etc. Taking preg test Friday; hope I am pregnant. It has been a very long journey.

12/28/2010 11:14:02 AM

Reviewer: oceanrose43, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    After using a refrigerated progesterone compound in my last pregnancy, I was happy to see Endometrin is a solid pill form to be inserted vaginally. It is much less messy and easier to store. The downsides I see are the emotional ride; I was very sad and emotional for the first couple weeks using it. another problem is the production of yeast and irritation due to the leakage causing a prime envi ... Show Full Comment