Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Amrix oral.

7/13/2011 4:07:42 PM

Reviewer: MarieClaire, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I was prescribed this for neck spasms caused by stress (I have a history of anxiety and depression) I am tolerant most things and have had Soma and Flexril in the past, no real issues, but with this stuff I turned MANIC, crying, angry, shaking, racing thoughts. I didnt put 2 and 2 together till about yesterday, I WILL NEVER take this stuff again.

6/30/2011 6:01:06 PM

Reviewer: beth, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Good news for all you folks out there that need this medication but can't afford it, it now comes in a generic. My MD told me to take it at dinner time because it takes 8 hours to start working. I did have one episode of tachycardia, but I don't know if it's this medication or another I'm taking. I will give this medication a fair chance and see what happens.

5/28/2011 7:49:11 PM

Reviewer: pkwarman, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took this medication at 9pm and passed out. I woke up at 5am the next morning to go to the bathroom and almost fell when I got out of bed. The whole room was spinning. I went back to sleep till 7am and woke up still spinning, nauseous, and dry mouth. I was completely non functional the whole day and went back and forth between spinning uncontrollably and passing out. Luckily my husband was home ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2011 8:24:14 AM

Reviewer: AmandaKy, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I took this medicine at 7 pm with food. by 9 am that night I was a zombie, the next morning I woke up, felt fine so I got in the shower, and passed out completely in the shower. I fell out of the tub face forward. I woke up laying stomach down with a knot on my head and everything hurting. When I passed out I was out for 5 minutes, now have a brusied face, knees, and elbows and had a concussion. A ... Show Full Comment

3/4/2011 8:37:28 AM

Reviewer: enterprise, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Having side affects like dizziness. But spasam is gone. Cannot work the next day