Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Amrix Oral.

5/28/2011 7:49:11 PM

Reviewer: pkwarman, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medication at 9pm and passed out. I woke up at 5am the next morning to go to the bathroom and almost fell when I got out of bed. The whole room was spinning. I went back to sleep till 7am and woke up still spinning, nauseous, and dry mouth. I was completely non functional the whole day and went back and forth between spinning uncontrollably and passing out. Luckily my husband was home ... Show Full Comment

4/28/2011 8:24:14 AM

Reviewer: AmandaKy, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medicine at 7 pm with food. by 9 am that night I was a zombie, the next morning I woke up, felt fine so I got in the shower, and passed out completely in the shower. I fell out of the tub face forward. I woke up laying stomach down with a knot on my head and everything hurting. When I passed out I was out for 5 minutes, now have a brusied face, knees, and elbows and had a concussion. A ... Show Full Comment

3/4/2011 8:37:28 AM

Reviewer: enterprise, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Having side affects like dizziness. But spasam is gone. Cannot work the next day

1/27/2011 4:20:37 PM

Reviewer: jfavia, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After taking this medication for 2 days I had to discontinue this medication. I was non functional for 2 days and unable to work, speak clearly, drowsy, dry mouth and confused. I am a registered nurse and will never recommend this medication.

1/15/2011 8:07:45 PM

Reviewer: mamala, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My Doc ordered it to be taken each night at bedtime. She had given me 4 tablets [samples]. In the AM my pain was greatly reduced.I have restless leg,fibro-myalgia,and others. Until I tried the amrix, I was able to walk in the AM. When I got the Rx filled, the copay was $71. I did not accept the Rx.