Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Motofen Oral.

5/25/2013 10:18:44 PM

Reviewer: wwolfcrick, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I am 71 years old and had my last surgery and was diagnoised with crohnes disease in 1968 or 69. In about 1990 a Dr. perscribed Motofen when all other medications stopped working including lomotol and imodium etc. I took the motofen for approx. 20 years and it gave my life some meaning. Before I had to work around finding a bathroom and immediately. All of a sudden it disappeared from the market a ... Show Full Comment

7/20/2012 2:25:19 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Amazing drug. I have ibs-d. Only thing I can take and not have to worry about finding a bathroom. So happy it is back on the market!!!

11/23/2010 10:40:45 AM

Reviewer: poohawk, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Taking Motofen, I feel as close to "normal" as I would imagine. Car trips, going out to dinner with friends, in short, going anywhere where finding a bathroom is uncertain...all is possible with Motofen. I call it my "miracle pill." Why is it off the market? Help!

2/23/2010 10:09:12 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have Crohns. The ease of using Motofen has made my life much easier. This medication has given me the confidence to be able to go on outings with my family that would not be consider without Motofen.

2/3/2009 4:14:02 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have radition colitis my diarrhea is so bad there are days I can't leave the house. No trips or activeties, because I have no idea when or where I will have an attack. This medication does work.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.