Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of xyzal oral.

3/10/2014 11:01:03 AM

Reviewer: tittletwo@aol.com, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
took this some years ago but my doctor told me it was now OTC i can not find it at pharmaricies is it still prescription? I would love to still be able to take it for my allergies

6/10/2013 3:39:09 PM

Reviewer: marybush31, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on it for over a month and have noticed no difference at all.

4/15/2013 6:02:51 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on allergy shots for over 10 years. Ultimately these became a nuisance, were becoming expensive, and also stopped being effective. My doctor put me on Xyzal and I have been nothing but pleased by the results. With my insurance, it costs me around $10 a month and works like a charm. I havent taken it in around 4 days because I ran out, and I can already feel miserable. These are definitely a ... Show Full Comment

4/10/2013 6:25:27 PM

Reviewer: Melinda, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Xyzal was prescribed to relieve problems due to a sinus infection. I rated the medication as very effective. I was forced to take it during the day- The first 2 nights after taking Xyzal, I laid awake until the early morning hours.

4/5/2013 1:37:10 PM

Reviewer: choochooknits, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have allergies to dust, mold, trees, grass, pollens, etc. If it's environmental, I'm probably allergic to it. I've been using Xyzal (and a generic brand) for over 2 years and will NOT miss a day of it for the difference it has made in my life. I went from getting bronchitis 3 - 5 times a year, to only getting sick once or twice, tops. What a life saver!