Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Azor Oral.

3/26/2008 1:57:19 PM

Reviewer: fabrams@californiaprop.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only take this med for 2 days and the effects were awful blinding headaches that i thought I was going to have an anurisim. No asprin could help me it lasted thru out the day the worst of it was in the evening when at 2:30am the headaches started and continued for at least lhr after I took Advil or stronger. I alos have nauseau and dizzeyness.

3/15/2008 8:48:33 PM

Reviewer: reathert1@att.net, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Do this medication has a generic. the reason I am asking is that I have high blood pressure, when I went to her my pressure was a little high, she though maybe that need a change, I have ben taking it for two-day now. I am trying to get as much info I can. The one she gave me for sample have AZOR (amlodipine and olmestran medoxomil) is there a lot of different in the one you have and one she gav ... Show Full Comment

3/1/2008 2:42:36 PM

Reviewer: jwl10002@yahoo.com, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I got my upper reading down from 140 Systolic to 120 in 10days, got off toprolxl and lower hctz doseby 25mgs, potassium sparing water pill. No side effects at all.I had been on too high hctz(50) for over 2 yrs.Less depression with this non-selective alpha blocker,presently 20-5 doze once a day

2/18/2008 1:17:18 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I keep getting sinus headaches

2/13/2008 2:04:42 PM

Reviewer: DogGirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Blinding headaches, super-rapid hard-pounding heartbeats. Insomnia. When I could sleep, vivid nightmares. Twinging pains in my neck/head. Odd pulling sensation in my brain. I'd lie in bed afraid the next beat would be the last. This had the exact opposite effect that it should have. My BP never went below 170/100 and would actually go UP when I took the meds.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.