Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Corvite 150 Oral.

«Previous 6-10 of 10
8/17/2009 9:58:24 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
great product. no side effects.

4/8/2009 1:31:15 AM

Reviewer: honney, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Anemia from Inadequate Iron
3/1/2009 11:22:19 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am one of those people who gets serious GI upset. Corvite 150 was the iron that my doctor put me on when I became anemic. I was very pleased with this iron supplement. Other iron supplements that I had been on in the past had majorly constipated me and had caused me to have constant GI upset. I had even seen a specialist because of my GI issues. Corvite 150 worked so wonderfully for me! I ... Show Full Comment

1/18/2009 9:19:21 PM

Reviewer: Concerned patient, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The color of my stool turned to black, so I reviewed foods and medications taken within the last few days, when I checked my new vitamin, Corvite 150, the color was so deep red, I decided to research the side effects which indicated color of stool would be black. I now feel more comfortable and will wait for my regularly scheduled appointment to discuss this with my doctor.

6/19/2008 10:29:25 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I became so constipated on this iron. My doctor said it was supposed to be easier on my stomach, but it was terrible. I only had to take it once/day, but it didn't get my levels up well enough, and my doctor switched me to a different iron (and I suffered through taking this iron for 3 months everyday!). I would not recommend this iron. Doc said it was new, and I was obviously his guinea p ... Show Full Comment

«Previous 6-10 of 10