Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Isentress oral.

10/23/2009 11:04:25 AM

Reviewer: goldiger, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    used it only 2 1/2 month. It made me too sleepy,exhausted. I was taking 3 naps a day, did not want to work any more, felt intoxicated. I love what Kathleen calls it: "JITTERY" Sorry but at this point I am not willing to live like a Zombie and feel miserable just so my Vireal load is undetectable... Off that med and feeling normal again = energetic.

9/23/2009 4:20:13 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    stomach cramps and constipation

9/18/2009 5:25:52 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:

Condition: HIV
    7/31/2009 6:09:02 PM

Reviewer: jonrm, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have only been taking this drug for two weeks as a replacement for Videx which is taking a toll on my liver (apparantly). It's effectiveness I am sure will be good, but I wanted to look into the side effects more, since I am having strange dreams and insomnia. It also makes me very restless. I have started taking it right at bedtime so it hits me after I have already been asleep. I hope ... Show Full Comment

10/13/2008 6:23:56 PM

Reviewer: Saintseattle, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had an AIDS diagnosis for many years. While I've been able to keep my viral load undectable using Fuzeon, my T-Cells have always remained under 200. With my doctor's urging, I dropped the Fuzeon and switched to this drug. I was very scared, but for no reason. My viral load remains undectable and my T-Cells are rising. PLUS, I don't have to inject myself twice per day.