Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Combigan Opht.

1/23/2013 11:26:13 PM

Reviewer: Nikkoner, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This was very effective at 1 drop each eye, 2x a day and lowered my eye pressure from mid-high 20s to 17 or 18. The tiredness and sleepiness reported by many I found was that it reduced my blood pressure for 1-3 hours afterwards. Recently I have become allergic to it an am now on Cosopt. Immediately I noticed I was less fatigued at all times - I hadn't considered previously that after the 1- ... Show Full Comment

11/8/2012 5:19:01 PM

Reviewer: sandy, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on this mdicine for 5 years. It kept my vision proper. But I had severe side effects and had a nightmare stopping it. Felt like I would die anytime, slow heart, blood was not getting pumped in to body. I was not even able to walk half a mile. This drug would just knock me out. I had symptoms of flue, shortness in breath. Had really tough life with it. Its better to blind slowly with eye pres ... Show Full Comment

11/4/2012 10:36:31 AM

Reviewer: nelson, 65-74 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
made me light headed and dizzy less than a minute after using also made me very tired. the 4th day after using I was so tired I could not funtion.I would have stopped taking sooner but I didnt think eye drops could do this.I stopped using and feel much better. I guess we will have to find another med.

11/12/2011 1:52:35 AM

Reviewer: shopper, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Combigan completely knocks me out within 40 minutes. I have switched to taking it at night, because Isaac unable to function. I try to take it at 9pm. Then at midnight. Then if I wake up, once more no later than 4am. I take the lumigan in the late morning. This is better than taking connivance in the day. However I wake up hungover. But it's better than falling asleep in my office.

9/2/2011 3:43:47 PM

Reviewer: Ana, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Iam tired to use this medication. I have 2 eye operation for glaucoma, and still used combigan. There is a white cloud around the ovbital right eye.