Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Bystolic Oral.

4/27/2014 9:53:56 PM

Reviewer: SteverReno54, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This drug did slow my heart rate but it slowed it down too much. My doctor told me to split the tablet which was nice since this would save me money at the same time. It still slows my heart rate into the 60's versus the 50's bpm. I read that this drug was less likely to cause ED but neveertheless I still have ED.

4/21/2014 2:53:47 PM

Reviewer: Pedaler Guy, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor put me on 5mg of this in addition to the 80mg of Edarbi that I currently take. The drug did lower my heart rate like a beta blocker should, but it didn't do anything to lower my blood pressure. I also started having minor upper chest discomfort but nothing too bad. My doctor is now going to try out a calcium channel blocker on me.

4/6/2014 12:28:45 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has lowered my blood pressure to normal and has an added asset of a calming effect. Helps me by keeping my adrenaline down so I don't have too much anxiety.

3/21/2014 2:16:37 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: High Blood Pressure
3/13/2014 5:00:22 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Bystolic worked to lower my Blood Pressure but had to stop taking it because my fingers and hands turned blue, white, and became numb without warning. This numbness lasted 30-45 minutes each time.. Could not feel my fingers during this time. Plus my fingers were very painful. If this happens to anyone taking Bystolic notify your Doctor. Tried taking this pill for 3 months.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?